This will be the lesson schedule for 20-Jan – 19-Feb 2023
- Our Schedules are set every four weeks given that they run according to the Lunar Calendar, and span calendar months.
- Members are responsible for checking their local times.
This Month’s Theme
The theme for this month is Stance & Intention.
Climbing the mountain is the metaphor for mastery. Crossing the bridge is the metaphor for stance. We will spend the rest of our lives climbing the mountain, and we will face many ordeals along the way. The difference between an ordeal and a Trial, is not the circumstances, it is how we Choose to Face it. This is our stance. We decide how we are going to show up. We are all who we repeatedly Choose to be.
Week 1: Kick-Off & Unlearning
Week 2: Honouring the Cycles
Week 3: Predictive Models
Week 4: Practice Makes Progress
Members are responsible for checking their local times.The zoom links change from time to time.
Main Weekly Session
Attendees can join this meeting from a computer, tablet or smartphone.
See Below for Session Times
You will need:
- a quiet room, where you can participate without interruptions.
- a working internet connection that can support voice and video calls
- a microphone + camera
- a large screen (tablet or larger)