This will be the lesson schedule for 19-Feb – 18-Mar 2023
- Our Schedules are set every four weeks given that they run according to the Lunar Calendar, and span calendar months.
- Members are responsible for checking their local times.
This Month’s Theme
The theme for this month is Accepting our Natures:
This month we explore how our biology, our genetics, and our neural chemistry affect our psychology.
Self-leadership begins with self-acceptance. Self-acceptance is enabled by self-understanding. Everything in Life, everything we can observe and experience, all the ways in which this world and our engagement with it, delights us, saddens us, is a result of Cause and Effect. To arrive at better outcomes within, in our relationships and our lives, of the world, and society at large, we need to understand, and be aware of, the causes, so that we can all become more aware of what we can and cannot change, and where to learn and apply equanimity and where to learn and apply courage; Both of which, are expressions of love
Week 1: The Currents & The Canvas
Week 2: Love vs Fear
Week 3: Trigger – Behaviour – Reward
Week 4: Facing Discomfort
Members are responsible for checking their local times.The zoom links change from time to time.
Main Weekly Session
Attendees can join this meeting from a computer, tablet or smartphone.
See Below for Session Times
You will need:
- a quiet room, where you can participate without interruptions.
- a working internet connection that can support voice and video calls
- a microphone + camera
- a large screen (tablet or larger)